I have 4 finals this week that I haven’t started studying for and all I want to do is take a nap and maybe eat some pie
"don’t tell me I am pretty or thin or sweet or good until you have crawled inside my skin and felt the depths and shallows of me. only I know who I am. I live inside myself and it is a rotting cage."
1. That time of day in the dead of winter, around dusk, when it looks like you’re seeing the world through a blue lens, I think that’s one of my favourite things in the world.
2. When I was little I was playing house when I stuck a key in an electrical socket and electrocuted myself. I burned my fingers black and I thought I was going to die.
3. I like remembering little details about people: what their favourite colour is, how they take their coffee, the fact that they have 3 cats. I always feel nice when people make the effort to remember things about me that I mention in passing, so I try to do the same for others.
4. I constantly think about dropping everything and booking the next flight out to a foreign country and never returning.
5. My memory is either horrible or spectacular. Usually horrible, though.